The Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry in the states of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA members and a professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. This partnership has gained international recognition for concrete pavement innovation in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements regionwide, the Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- State Concrete Paving Awards
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA Board of Directors*
*Visiting Members are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or have a voting voice in the Association.
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) Credit
- Educational and Training Programs
- State, Regional, and National Seminar and Webinar Announcements
- Committee and Task Group Participation
Budget & Finance, CPR (Concrete Pavement Restoration), Municipal, Nominating, Quality, Political Awareness, Specifications, and Workshop Planning.
- Concrete Paving Workshop Registration
- Publications and Media
- Various Programs Outside of Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA
- Impartial Technical Information from Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA Staff
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA’s Website and the Paving Profiles Newsletter with Lettings and Industry News
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Report
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Paving Forecast
- Advertising Slicks
- Exhibit Displays and Promotional Materials
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter, ACPA Meetings and Events