- Thursday, 09 December 2021 14:51
During Tuesday’s Authority meeting, OTA Director and Oklahoma Secretary of Transportation Tim Gatz shared his vision for a long range program for the OTA to fill several needs of Oklahoma’s Transportation system. OTA’s long range plans include:
- I-44/Turner Turnpike and Will Rogers Turnpike widening, enhancements and additional interchanges with state highways;
- Kilpatrick Turnpike enhancements;
- Gilcrease Expressway completion; and
- Improvements to help alleviate traffic on I-35 and I-44 in south Oklahoma City; amongst many other turnpike improvements across the state.
- Tuesday, 16 November 2021 10:33
The CP Tech Center has just released it’s 4th edition of the ever popular Guide to Concrete Overlays. This guide is a must have for anyone planning, designing or constructing concrete overlays. From the most experienced engineers to the less experienced team member, this guide will arm you with the knowledge necessary to have a successful concrete overlay project.
Updates from the previous edition include current information on continuously reinforced concrete pavement (CRCP) overlays, geotextile separation layers, fiber reinforcement, concrete overlay design procedures, and lessons learned from the experiences of numerous state highway agency engineers.
Whatever pavement type you are dealing with, a concrete overlay may be the solution you are looking for. Many concrete overlays provide extended life for old pavements for as much as 10, 20 or even 30 years! Download your copy today!
Click Here for Download