- Created: Thursday, 09 December 2021 2:51 pm
During Tuesday’s Authority meeting, OTA Director and Oklahoma Secretary of Transportation Tim Gatz shared his vision for a long range program for the OTA to fill several needs of Oklahoma’s Transportation system. OTA’s long range plans include:
- I-44/Turner Turnpike and Will Rogers Turnpike widening, enhancements and additional interchanges with state highways;
- Kilpatrick Turnpike enhancements;
- Gilcrease Expressway completion; and
- Improvements to help alleviate traffic on I-35 and I-44 in south Oklahoma City; amongst many other turnpike improvements across the state.